Pre match thread

bielesibub

I never want us to lose but if it meant he was sacked, I'd cheer Chelsea onto a 4-0 win all day long. That's how much I want this clown of a 'manager' out our club. 

I'll watch it, because it is Villa, but it's just another game I'll be sat, wondering what the hell the game plan is, seeing McGinn do nothing in Midfield, we will gift them an easy set-piece goal, then the fraud will come out after and trot out his usual fairy tales. 

What a prospect of an afternoon. 

I’d much rather we win today than lose because my priority is getting away from the bottom 3.

However, I’d rather we lose than draw because Gerrard supporters can use the continued unbeaten streak as some form of yard stick for how he’s turning things around.

• Shocked 1

The Guardian’s predicted lineup has Ings in for Watkins, Dendoncker in for Ramsey and Bailey in for Buendia.

What are peoples thoughts on that if it’s accurate?

Not the team I’d pick but I’d at least be happy for Watkins to finally be dropped, been a long time coming.

7 minutes ago, dufresne1947 said:

The Guardian’s predicted lineup has Ings in for Watkins, Dendoncker in for Ramsey and Bailey in for Buendia.

Not the team I’d pick but I’d at least be happy for Watkins to finally be dropped, been a long time coming.

Would have stuck with Buendia but thankfully Watkins is dropped (if it's accurate).

Edited by dubliner

6 minutes ago, dufresne1947 said:

If it's Dendoncker in for Ramsey and not McGinn then my thoughts are that I am so **** sick and tired of McGinn being shit week in week out yet being undroppable.

• Like 1

If them line-up rumours are true, then he is changing the team AGAIN and it totally smacks of desperation. 

Also, it would mean McGinn & Coutinho start 🤣🤣🤣 probably the worst 2 players, form wise, over the last few games. 

He's literally chucking shit at a wall hoping something sticks, which considering how much he gets paid each week, any of us could do. 

• Like 1

I'd actually keep Watkins in.

For what he was asked he did the role v Man. City very well and it's often not about CFs scoring in this type of game.

Silva and Koulibaly are world class CBs but space is created if you move them about, is Ings really going to do that?

Surely Dendoncker should get a start just to see what he's about, he started endless games for Wolves when they were top 7.

• Like 1