January Transfer Window - 2023

messi11

36 minutes ago, HKP90 said:

If we don't sign anyone I hope (and expect) Unai the wizard can keep us close to our current position in the league, otherwise it might prove as difficult to convince folks to come here as it appears to have been in January. 

I gotta say that Unai and the board have balls of solid titanium.

Unfortunately with our track record with injuries we can expect the 2 new signings to get ACL injuries that put them out for the rest of the season. 🤣

I honestly think the club are playing with fire as its a given we will get a couple of injuries and suspensions (all the card we are picking up for time wasting will bite us on the bottom) 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Villaphan04 said:

uh wow... glad we aren't in on this 

For a team who can’t score goals, have no pace and couldn’t find 12m for a striker to bid 40m for Gallagher.  

With new Gordon money, you would think they would spread it around.  They generally haven’t a scooby when it comes to purchasing players.

56 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

I've unblocked AVFCFaithful for 48hrs, then I'll stick the clown back on mute until the last 48hrs of the next transfer window. Man is an absolute oddball. 

i think it's just a kid to be fair. 21 or 22 years old that's somehow amassed a very large following

Just now, IrishVilla10 said:

Would take him on loan for sure, no way would I want us to spend that money on him though 

Same. But I think they’re touting for offers. I’d be amazed if he went for anything like that. Everton are desperate and he won’t want to go there.

So we're in for Gallagher then? For what it's worth, I think he'd be a good signing at the right price. But what the f*** even is the right price anymore. £30m would get you a very good midfielder 18 months ago. Now it doesn't seem to go very far at all!

10 minutes ago, DaveAV1 said:

Sounds Eastern European, who does he play for?

Instead of sending all our players to Fenerbahce, we thought we'd take one of theirs. 

• Haha 1