Ismaila Sarr

Aston_Villan4

3 minutes ago, duke313 said:

Maybe the club will force him to change the system, surely they can see it’s not effective.

I don’t think any board should impose on their manager what system he/she should play. 

If they aren’t happy with a manager they should just replace them. 

2 minutes ago, MotoMkali said:

Tbf I'm very happy with Luiz and Sanson as 8s with ramsey as the backup. 

Gerrard when he is shown that Sanson is the only fit CM at the club. 

spacer.png 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, messi11 said:

Watford fans are happy to see him go on their forum.

Also this made me laugh 

image.png.e8749ddd3fcb8f0fc5d37ade4633bac0.png

They are happy to get money to strengthen the rest of their squad. They aren't getting promoted with the team they currently have. 

1 hour ago, Villa87 said:

We could genuinely play:

Kamara Luiz

Bailey Buendia Sarr

Ings

Except we won't under Gerrard. He's a busted flush of a manager. In big need of midfielders to help the defense out so we sign another attacking player. He's lost the plot. I'd sack him right now. so out of his depth it's almost sad for him to carry it on.

14 minutes ago, TRO said:

When you think it can't get any worse......I read this.

We could have won 1-0 today and it would have been a sound away win.....if we had any notion of how to defend as a team.

So, then we go looking for a winger...pair of full backs who can defend would be novel.

goodnight.

There is an awful lot wrong with Aston Villa at the moment TRO - We have some very good players and yet somehow contrive to look like, they have never played together.

I know you liked Bruce, but unfortunately this is looking more and more like a very similar  appointment with each passing week.

We have no pattern or cohesion and look a very ordinary outfit - I feel the Everton win, just  papered over the cracks. I think many of us feel this way.

• Like 1

Are we starting to panic? 

We have just been destroyed by Palace and have lost two out of 3 games against opposition we should be beating… not looking good. Thrash out this deal and release the news asap!   

Sarr is a good player. The coaching staff are bad coaches. This probably won’t work out along with the rest of the (handful of) talented players we have. 

Edited by Tayls

Just now, Tayls said:

Are we starting to panic? 

We have just been destroyed by Palace and have lost two out of 3 games against opposition we should be beating… not looking good. Thrash out this deal and release the news asap!   

Sarr is a good player. 

Looking at the Watford forum, they dont seem to think he is a top 10 player.

Just now, Herman22 said:

Good signing this. Gives us genuine pace in behind which we really don’t have at the moment. 

Well, we do, Bailey is super quick also.......

We just dont seem to be able to use it.......

1 minute ago, Herman22 said:

Good signing this. Gives us genuine pace in behind which we really don’t have at the moment. 

Bailey is also rapid. But he's also not durable and he plays on McGinn's side which means we can't play quick up it. 

Â