Ismaila Sarr

Aston_Villan4

3 minutes ago, Laughable Chimp said:

Watford fans on their forum nest seem very happy with the deal which is never a good sign.

My best mate is a Watford fan. Says he's talented but inconsistent and has gone off the boil. 

I'm not concerned that he's a poor player I just don't understand or see the point at all. 

I hope the club don't sanction a big money spend for a lame duck manager, unless it's a position we clearly need, which this isn't. 

22 minutes ago, messi11 said:

Lange was at the watford game last week against Birmingham City 

Oh yeah. Might be true but why do we need another wide player? I also don't think he's better than what we've got 

Not what we need as we don’t play a system that would suit him.

Central midfield is still the priority IMO - we need better than McGinn and Ramsey (who needs the pressure taken off him) 

Sarr would only be shoehorned in at the expense of Bailey and/or Buendia.. 

I'm sure I read/heard somewhere from Blackpool fans, that Critchley initially started, starting play a complex system, similar to SG, but it wasn't working out, as the players simply couldn't do it.

However he then moved to a 4 - 3 - 3 or 4 - 2 - 3 - 1 and started doing well?

Might be slightly off but I'm sure it was something like that.

So who knows?

1 minute ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

I'm sure I read/heard somewhere from Blackpool fans, that Critchley initially started, starting play a complex system, similar to SG, but it wasn't working out, as the players simply couldn't do it.

However he then moved to a 4 - 3 - 3 or 4 - 2 - 3 - 1 and started doing well?

Might be slightly off but I'm sure it was something like that.

So who knows?

So these two clearings in the woods keep playing systems that don't work before reverting to the one everyone wants and supports and does work?

Â