Ismaila Sarr

Aston_Villan4

5 minutes ago, UpTheVilla26 said:

He's not 'wetting the bed' he's pointing out facts.  

This 'we are a bigger club' thing is farcical. Just because we have a bigger stadium, larger fan base etc... means nothing unless results are being delivered.  

It's time we stopped using this as a rhetoric everytime we question something. 

Say Palace were in for him and he has the choice, he'd be mental to choose us. Palace look a very entertaining team to watch, have a shrewd progressive manager and he'd enjoy his football there. 

It's all hearsay anyway, as we don't know what is going on with the deal. 

He’d be mental, how ridiculous. Fair enough he may well choose Palace, but to say he’d be mental is ridiculous.

• Like 1

Doesn’t makes sense if they were both loans, pretty sure you can’t have 3 loans from one club. Guessing one may have been on permanent. Doesn’t sound like it was that close either. 

With us being a headcase club he’d be better off at Alvechurch Villa.

If the ‘Gerrard Factor’ doesn’t seem to exist anymore in terms of attracting new signings then it’s time to get rid. 

• Like 1

Very odd situation. We do our deals very much under the radar until they’re basically signed, so this smacks very much of Watford or his agent drumming up business before the deadline.  I think we’ve been had perhaps?

Just now, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Put whatever extra money you were going to put into him, into the best CM/CDM and/or CB we can!

In that order.

I was thinking of using that money to tempt Poch, a big fat salary using that money.  I think a great manager is better than 3 or more signing.  We need a CM but we need a better manager more.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, ferguson1 said:

Very odd situation. We do our deals very much under the radar until they’re basically signed, so this smacks very much of Watford or his agent drumming up business before the deadline.  I think we’ve been had perhaps?

I don't think so. I think Percy gets his info from the club. 

Â