Match Thread: Crystal Palace v Villa

limpid

3 minutes ago, VillaAlex said:

He'll come out and say we need new signings, of which I hope he doesn't get a penny and **** off before he does anymore damage.

We do need new signings to be fair.

However, none of it excuses this.

We should be finding a way to utilise what we've got MUCH better.

1 minute ago, Digavilla said:

Konsa & Ming combo I believe is the weakest combo in the league! 

Mings is great defensively. Konsa is utter shit, was never any good and was just made to look good by mings and has still regressed massively to the point he can't handle anything going towards him. 

1 minute ago, Hev said:

Why on earth would Poch come to Villa anyway. 

Without wanting to put a huge negative slant on him as I think he'll be great for us... Because we're actually his level

He blagged the psg job imo thanks to our media constantly linking him to a utd job that he wasn't good enough for

He's overrated as a top table manager, would be very good for us 

2 minutes ago, Jas10 said:

Depressingly, he will be… likely much longer…

We’re stuck with this shit.

I’d be pleasantly surprised and shocked for us to get rid and actually get a proper manager in that does more than just delegate and talk shit.

Surely can’t be much longer - his form last season was no better than Smith’s and he got sacked. This season seems more of the same.

1 minute ago, 1974Centenary said:

I'm all for changing managers but you aren't going to get anymore out of this lot than you've already seen.

You really are. Smith finished 11th with a worse squad. I guarantee a decent coach could get so much more out of this squad. A mediocre one could. 

• Like 1