Match Thread: Crystal Palace v Villa

limpid

Just now, villanmac said:

Yes we should, other teams do it even if to kill momentum, we don't have a player who gets in the face of the opposition bar Buendia. The bend over and take anything.

Would rather they focus on actually organising themselves and show some composure on the ball. But yeah, let's get in their faces when we have no right to and create even more of an atmosphere. 

• Like 1

Just now, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Don't get me wrong I agree.

That's what i'm saying, on PAPER we should be superior, but it seems some of our players can't even pass ffs.

Palace players look superior in strength, skill and application right now.

We always look like a team of strangers, simple passes etc not being made because no one is on the same wave length.

1 minute ago, Steero113 said:

I've watched The Green Mile a few times and thought to myself "christ, this is the most depressing place in the world, imagine being on death row, what could be worse?"...

I've found the answer, its reading a f**king match thread on VT when you can't watch the game. God I just want to end it all. 

Good job your just reading, if you were watching it, you'd probably cut yourself.

always knew this would be a tough game, palace are such a horrible team to play against and we dont match up against them physically at all..

whats more worrying is how the players i pinned most of my hopes on just don't look like delivering at the moment, Cash, Digne, Bailey all been shocking

Every attacking player we have unless on against tired legs looks **** awful.

It's coaching and set up.

Simple as that.

Horrendous football. Horrendous midfield. No cohesion. No movement. No balance. No interplay. No tempo. No control. 

**** off.

• Like 1