Irreverentad's Fantasy Premier League 2022/23

Rds1983

3 hours ago, BOF said:

I think it's browser related. Chrome users get it. Andy on let's talk FPL was getting it earlier in the summer and he fixed it but I can't remember how. I've asked him but he may or may not respond. I don't experience it in Firefox.

It's certainly noticeably better in FF, still a bit stuttery, but miles better. Nice one!

They just don't give a shit about desktop, look at this rubbish, I can see why rank ok on a phone screen but not on a full sized monitor, it's amazing how they've made the website so much worse over the summer

image.png.350b3d8c2891ed89d6f2d61a97efa8cd.png

Anyway, not a great start for me, I suspect it will not be long before it's clear that gambling with a team without Salah looks a very poor choice

Edited by Davkaus

5 hours ago, cyrusr said:

Having set up the squad totally forgot to set up the team for this week :rant:

Currently have 17 points on my bench with Zinchenko and Mitrovic and 5 points in my actual team…

Along with Ward-Prowse this is now up to 29 points. Only Sanchez (GK) left to play.

My actual team? Currently on 25 points.:bang:

Edited by cyrusr
  • Haha 3

13 hours ago, tonyh29 said:

He didn’t have as much game time at city I went on the logic he’ll play every game at Chelsea and close that points gap significantly

I’m not sure he’ll play THAT much more at Chelsea to be honest. 

But regardless Salah is the best player on the game. Arguably the best player in the history of the game. So Sterling is very unlikely to cover him. 

Like I said it depends what you do with the extra money. Something like Salah plus Neto vs Sterling plus Bowen, for example, would be a different story 

6 hours ago, cyrusr said:

Along with Ward-Prowse this is now up to 29 points. Only Sanchez (GK) left to play.

My actual team? Currently on 25 points.:bang:

I had Zinchenko , Mitrovic , Ward Prowse and the spurs bloke who scored today 

took them all out some time Friday morning …  current tram can still redeem itself but that’s a lot of points I talked myself out of 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Wainy316 said:

I’ve just switched out Digne for Zinchenko.  I’m going to purge my squad of Villa losers

tbh i just never saw any value in the villa players apart from bailey

1 minute ago, Farlz said:

Right I need Haaland in asap. 

Thanks for nothing Kane.

respect to anyone's risk taking if they don't make the haaland switch for next week. his ownership could get close to jesus'

33 minutes ago, tomav84 said:

i need mahrez to come on and do something or i'm losing my GW1 head to head match

lost by 1 point.....FML

ooh scrap that - cancelo looks like he's getting the 2 bonus points

Edited by tomav84