Irreverentad's Fantasy Premier League 2022/23

Rds1983

i'm still amazed at how many had the double leicester keepers. they wont keep many clean sheets and if they sign a new #1 they'll need to find minimum 0.5 from somewhere

36 minutes ago, tomav84 said:

haaland off. could be a good week for those that took a gamble on someone else

I wonder if anyone was brave enough to to take a risk and captain Cancelo? 

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Rds1983 said:

I wonder if anyone was brave enough to to take a risk and captain Cancelo? 

i really wanted to. but haaland was the sensible choice and went with that in the end

the way city came out in the first 20 mins or so haaland could've had 2 or 3 on another day

the haaland/alvarez sub is one to consider when selecting captain in future though. both games pep has done that once the result is wrapped up

Edited by tomav84

2 minutes ago, tomav84 said:

i really wanted to. but haaland was the sensible choice and went with that in the end

Completely get that choice. I went with Salah and Haaland vice. 

No way I can resist not posting though the way that worked out..

spacer.png

• Haha 3

going to keep an eye on neto over the coming days. one of the bigger influencers is talking about taking him out

things not looking rosey at wolves. i thought gordon looked decent today for the same price

14 hours ago, tomav84 said:

boom martinelli

No reason for panic just yet as with his form he's surely locked in. But keep an eye on his minutes as ESR is back and came on as a sub yesterday. Arsenal could be pretty flexible though so ESR could play elsewhere or just be super sub.