Irreverentad's Fantasy Premier League 2022/23

Rds1983

2 minutes ago, a-k said:

Last minute struggles...go with Bailey when minutes not guaranteed or go with someone like Wissa who would be a huge differential and likely to start the first few GWs?

I like Wissa, but at Leicester and home to Man U to start with? I also want to wait and see how good Brentford are without Eriksen. It's why I've gone Sanchez over Raya too.

Just now, BOF said:

I like Wissa, but at Leicester and home to Man U to start with? I also want to wait and see how good Brentford are without Eriksen. It's why I've gone Sanchez over Raya too.

LEI weren’t great defensively last season and just lost their GK, and United are a bit of a shambles...

Just now, a-k said:

LEI weren’t great defensively last season and just lost their GK, and United are a bit of a shambles...

Yeah it could work and he finished last season very well. One of the better Brentford assets.

Perisic out of my team for the 5th time in 3 days. Don’t like how much my team is like the template - only got one player with under 15% ownership, I normally like to have a few differential punts. 

1 minute ago, chappy said:

Perisic out of my team for the 5th time in 3 days. Don’t like how much my team is like the template - only got one player with under 15% ownership, I normally like to have a few differential punts. 

its the only reason ive got mahrez over diaz. i just wanted SOMEONE that the influencers weren't talking about

peresic still at like 27%...plenty taking the risk still

12 minutes ago, chappy said:

Of the starters I have 3. Robertson, Kulusevski & Digne.

19 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

I went mental with 15 mins to go and made an entirely new draft. Ended up with three premiums and no Jesus

i'm sure jesus will score but the high ownership % is risky. his value will only go one direction, especially if he keeps blanking

could be a shrewd move

13 hours ago, tonyh29 said:

I mean in theory I should just take the prize now , but I bet my team  tanks 

1B4A793C-FCA8-4E6F-AD46-BB59074CFCB3.jpeg

After about 8 more changes , right at last knockings i went with this  , time will tell if Sterling is a bargain at £3m cheaper than Salah 

6D52F234-58A5-4B8E-A7EE-AB5B89AA4955.png