Irreverentad's Fantasy Premier League 2022/23

Rds1983

what i don't get is that the current overall #1 really went all out to be #1 for a few hours. triple captained zinchenko and put in 3 palace players

i mean, it worked, but why?

2 minutes ago, tomav84 said:

what i don't get is that the current overall #1 really went all out to be #1 for a few hours. triple captained zinchenko and put in 3 palace players

Some people make a new team every week and do the same thing with the first fixture of the weekend. Guess they do it to get the screenshot but I don’t really get the appeal. You can’t win the weekly prize if you’ve used a chip.

1 minute ago, tomav84 said:

There’s also a significant amount of people that triple captained Jesus for that match :D and also lots dumping him already which is just silly at his price point this early on. His price may actually fall even though it’s probably a good couple of million below where it should be now he’s in a team that’s being built around him

5 minutes ago, bickster said:

There’s also a significant amount of people that triple captained Jesus for that match :D and also lots dumping him already which is just silly at his price point this early on. His price may actually fall even though it’s probably a good couple of million below where it should be now he’s in a team that’s being built around him

interestingly he's 3rd highest transfer in this week...6k have already brought him in

8 minutes ago, chappy said:

Some people make a new team every week and do the same thing with the first fixture of the weekend. Guess they do it to get the screenshot but I don’t really get the appeal. You can’t win the weekly prize if you’ve used a chip.

i guess they don't know this

8 hours ago, tomav84 said:

i guess they don't know this

There's some weird private cash leagues designed to score the highest each week. They don't care about chips or transfer hits. Why you see so many random teams ranked about 7m winning the gameweek. 

Also, just seen on reddit that the current number one has at least 96 teams set up already. 

Edited by Rds1983

9 hours ago, bickster said:

Yep, I just don’t get why you’d bin him at this stage in the proceedings

With such a high ownership it means there are a hell of a lot of people who own him who don’t have a clue what they’re doing

• Like 1

10 hours ago, tonyh29 said:

After about 8 more changes , right at last knockings i went with this  , time will tell if Sterling is a bargain at £3m cheaper than Salah 

6D52F234-58A5-4B8E-A7EE-AB5B89AA4955.png

Player vs player there’s no way sterling covers Salah. Just depends if you put that extra 3m to good use 

3 hours ago, Rds1983 said:

Also, just seen on reddit that the current number one has at least 96 teams set up already. 

Should be a very simple ban.

1 hour ago, Stevo985 said:

Player vs player there’s no way sterling covers Salah. Just depends if you put that extra 3m to good use 

He didn’t have as much game time at city I went on the logic he’ll play every game at Chelsea and close that points gap significantly

Just noticed we are matched up in the head to head league this week , interestingly your team is close to one of my early variations with Son and Salah … pre season form of Darwin and Jesus made me bank on them instead .. based on my usual FF success Darwin will probably get injured in the warm up 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, a-k said:

Is it just me, or is the new banner style above my team sheet absolutely terrible (desktop version)? I now have to use a scrolling bar to see my full GW rank

The whole website is worse this year. Its very laggy to scroll up and down as well.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

With such a high ownership it means there are a hell of a lot of people who own him who don’t have a clue what they’re doing

You could have just tagged me, mate.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, AndyM3000 said:

The whole website is worse this year. Its very laggy to scroll up and down as well.

Indeed, no idea what they've done, but it runs like shit. I'm using a very high powered PC that has no problem with high end gaming video editing, and it's chugging along loading a static website, how have they made it so slow to scroll up and down on a webpage that doesn't do anything?!

3 hours ago, BOF said:

Should be a very simple ban.

Definitely. The screenshot of his accounts he isn't even trying to hide it. Emails are all the same with minimal variation in random numbers at the end. 

1 hour ago, Davkaus said:

Indeed, no idea what they've done, but it runs like shit. I'm using a very high powered PC that has no problem with high end gaming video editing, and it's chugging along loading a static website, how have they made it so slow to scroll up and down on a webpage that doesn't do anything?!

I think it's browser related. Chrome users get it. Andy on let's talk FPL was getting it earlier in the summer and he fixed it but I can't remember how. I've asked him but he may or may not respond. I don't experience it in Firefox.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1