Europa League Conference Final/Champions League Final/Championship&League 2 Play Off Finals

andykeenan

1 hour ago, avfc1982am said:

It was an Evertonian that set up a fake coach company. One of the drivers names was Richard Arlison.  A load of Liverplop fans with tickets have been scammed good and proper. 

nah that was fake news i believe

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Talldarkandransome said:

Delayed kick off as struggling to get everyone in (probably without tickets) 

i speak from experience, stade de france is shocking to get into. im not surprised in the slightest

I want Liverpool to win. Its better for the PL and Villa is in the PL so it is better for Villa. It increases the UEFA coefficient and may help making 5th in the PL a Championship spot. I would also like them to win as our manager would like them to win and I support him

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Just now, Talldarkandransome said:

French couldn't organise a piss up in a brewery. I bet the food is better though

also bizarrely the stadium was alcohol free until a couple of years ago

watching people who didn't know this guzzle down pint after pint 0% heineken was funny though

2 minutes ago, Peter Griffin said:

I want Liverpool to win. Its better for the PL and Villa is in the PL so it is better for Villa. It increases the UEFA coefficient and may help making 5th in the PL a Championship spot. I would also like them to win as our manager would like them to win and I support him

I'm not really faffed who wins, if our manager is happy then I suppose I'm happy. As long as he's not tapping up Rio or Owen

6 minutes ago, tomav84 said:

also bizarrely the stadium was alcohol free until a couple of years ago

watching people who didn't know this guzzle down pint after pint 0% heineken was funny though

Nothing like spending £30 and not being remotely tipsy. What's the point of that

Edited by Talldarkandransome

1 minute ago, Peter Griffin said:

They may be insisting that everyone has tickets to get in 

You'd hope so, I'd be quite happy watching it in a bar in Paris if I was that way inclined. Could be 1000s trying to to get in. They've just said that the French police are using tear gas on the fans.

Â