Diego Carlos

PaulMcGrath_5

38 minutes ago, DCJonah said:

I ruptured my achillies and had the exact same boot.

I think this is probably bad news. 

That is really bad news. That is a substantial part of the 'new' team, and a supposed rock in defence to shore us up a bit. 

Why can't we just have nice things?

Keep in mind an orthopaedic boot can also be used for a bad sprain, or any number of non-achilles based lower leg injuries. 

If it turns out it is an achilles injury then that's very unfortunate and I wish him a speedy recovery, but until we know more his ankle injury could be literally anything. 

• Like 3

was a chaotic nightmare at the end there for us, you would hope he wouldnt have to hobble of himself or put any weight on the injury if it is what we are thinking....didnt look good at all the organisation with tending to all the players yesterday, seemed like a very disjointed thing where they were flitting from one player to another, i think at one point one of them was pretty much abandoned...just seemed very strange and tbf the staff have probably never been in that chaotic a situation, but surely walking off like that could add time to the injury, we don't know how much that might affect things, if it does at all

• Like 1

Typical Villa

Happened to Adama T too didn't it? against Notts County in the cup.

Our new players almost always get injury issues almost as soon as they kick a ball for us. Bailey vs Everton Last season for example. Heaton & Wesley both doing their cruciates it just goes on & on.

Â