Match Thread: Villa v Norwich

limpid

3 minutes ago, Herman22 said:

The Ings - Couthino - Watkins front 3 looks so much better. Nice balance to it and so many more chances since Ings came on. 

Very true. With that front 3 at least chances are created, two strikers makes defending less easy for the opposition.

1 minute ago, Phil Silvers said:

I'd let him have the 90, massive confidence booster, he really has potential, it's his first start, the pressure is massive and he hasn't done to bad.

Compromise, 80 minutes and a pat on the back. Might need experienced heads for the last 10+ mins if there's still just the one goal in it

Just now, Phil Silvers said:

We should.have loads of them Brazilian half baked painted beauties in the ground now we have Coutihno and Dougie, that would liven things up.

spacer.png

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Herman22 said:

The Ings - Couthino - Watkins front 3 looks so much better. Nice balance to it and so many more chances since Ings came on. 

Haven’t checked the stats but I fancy that has been Gerrard’s must potent front 3 this season, in terms both of goals and points gained.

Just now, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

The atmosphere really is strange 

Subconscious respect for Deano? 🤔

more likely nerves.

1-0 up, playing better, is exactly when we usually implode and concede.

• Like 1

So far I've heard these commentators mix up Watkins and Ings, cash and Chambers, and now Watkins and Ramsey. They've not got a clue who they're watching

Edited by Davkaus
  • Haha 1