Match Thread: Villa v Norwich

limpid

1 minute ago, Spoony said:

I am honestly struggling with Villa now. I’m bored of rebuilds, challenging for nothing and being sort of shit every single season. I watch a lot of Liverpool games now due to friendship groups and honestly I look forward to those games more than our own. You can save any “don’t support Villa then” comments as we all know it’s physically impossible to change allegiance but Christ I would if I could. Villa bring me zero joy.

And judging by the sound at St. Villa’s Church of the Latter Day Saints, a lot of fans are in the same boat. I think the churches around me are actually more lively. 

I know exactly what you mean mate. I've watched a bit of Man City and Liverpool lately and we look so so poor after watching them. Even West Ham play with loads more energy than us. We may win the odd game, but we rarely play with energy and our work rate is just slow and turgid.

Today I'm just glad I'm not there, watching us struggle to keep a 1-0 lead against the worse team in the Prem by far, its awful.

• Like 1

I think there's a case for Coutinho currently being the better player, but it's not by much, and time will ensure it won't be the case for very long. Thanks, but no thanks. Buendia ought to be starting.

• Like 1

Just now, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Has anyone mentioned that Norwich are the worst team in the League yet, and that it's embarassing that we aren't battering them?

No I don’t think so.

• Haha 3