Summer 2022 Transfer Thread

sne

Mehmet Zelik for £5m to Roma?!

WTF is going on there? He's fantastic... isn't he?

Absolutely no chance we're getting over £20m for Luiz if he goes abroad :lol: No one outside the PL has any money.

Schlager has gone from wolfsburg to RBL for 12m, not sure if that will free up laimer to go to bayern who this morning were linked with gundogan but I'm guessing that's them playing the game 

Paraguayan striker Encisco to Brighton for 12m from libertad 

Bruma to fenerbahce on loan from PSV, they've also signed attacking midfielder Lincoln from benfica for 3.5m

Jonjoe Kenny joined hertha Berlin on a free after being released by Everton 

Liverpool signing Calvin Ramsay from Aberdeen for £4.5m 

Young right back who I think we were linked with at some point?

3 minutes ago, AshVilla said:

West Ham fans disappointment when they thought they were signing Aguero then read the small print.

Villa fans would be delighted thou as he's twice as tall as Aguero.

58 minutes ago, AshVilla said:

West Ham fans disappointment when they thought they were signing Aguero then read the small print.

I can imagine how disappointed Martin Tyler is

4 minutes ago, MachoFantastico said:

Someone convince me that Lukaku wasn't one of the worst buys in recent Premier League history. What a useless signing. Just not cut out to be playing at this level. 

It’s Pogba levels of poor business. Sell for a packet of crisps, buy back for a kings ransom and release again for a packet of crisps after offering nothing.

The fact teams like Chelsea and UTD can operate like this and still plod on though shows how far ahead these clubs are financially.  

10 minutes ago, av1 said:

It’s Pogba levels of poor business. Sell for a packet of crisps, buy back for a kings ransom and release again for a packet of crisps after offering nothing.

The fact teams like Chelsea and UTD can operate like this and still plod on though shows how far ahead these clubs are financially.  

That's the thing about it, Chelsea can't say it's bad scouting or that they didn't know what they were buying, they know everything about him... And then played him completely wrong 

Bizarre signing, almost like they had £100m burning a hole in their pocket and they didn't know what else to do with it 

2 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

That's the thing about it, Chelsea can't say it's bad scouting or that they didn't know what they were buying, they know everything about him... And then played him completely wrong 

Bizarre signing, almost like they had £100m burning a hole in their pocket and they didn't know what else to do with it 

Tbf mate, after watching Chelsea the season before last, I thought they had everything as a team apart from a decent number 9. 

I guess it shows that I now nothing about football, but I made Chelsea favourites for the PL last season when they got Lukaku 🤣

He played well at the start....I remember he scored on his debut at Arsenal and then even though we played very well at the Bridge he was the difference, made a mug of Axel for one of the goals and then smashed another in top corner from 25 yards out.

That interview he did mid season saying he wanted to go back to Inter basically did for him as Tuchel wasn't interested in starting him much afterwards. Still scored at VP so that's another striker out of this league who seems to have career best goal tally v us.

• Like 1

Â