Summer 2022 Transfer Thread

sne

Didn't they sign Angus Gunn a few years back for a ridiculous fee.

Just warmed the bench and was sold for peanuts to Norwich a few years later.

That said he's got a good chance of being number one as McCarthy is one of those who has a good game every couple of months but isn't that great.

1 hour ago, VillaChris said:

Didn't they sign Angus Gunn a few years back for a ridiculous fee.

Just warmed the bench and was sold for peanuts to Norwich a few years later.

That said he's got a good chance of being number one as McCarthy is one of those who has a good game every couple of months but isn't that great.

Bazuunu will be a top goalkeeper if he continues his trajectory, has good distribution and organisation skills along with shotstopping. He made his league debut at 16 and has improved since then

He is much better than Kelleher for Ireland who gets more hype but no surprise why

Edited by Zatman
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, jacketspuds said:

Apparently Citeh are putting a buy back clause in the deal. It’s total shite.

Surprised City didn't actually keep Bazunu and bump him up to number 2 and sell Zach Steffen instead as judging by his Liverpool cup display he's someone who could well be dodgy in big games for them in the future.

Liverpool release Origi, could potentially be a good pick up for somone, 22 goals and 10 assists in 3505 minutes of football is a good record, in terms of time on the pitch that's about one season's worth of games.

6 minutes ago, useless said:

Liverpool release Origi, could potentially be a good pick up for somone, 22 goals and 10 assists in 3505 minutes of football is a good record, in terms of time on the pitch that's about one season's worth of games.

He has agreed to join Milan 

1 hour ago, Zatman said:

Leeds raiding Salzburg again for Kristensen at right back

Good business from them. Also linked with Marc Roca, who I really liked at Espanyol.

They couldn't sign lots of targets before because Bielsa was so weird and specific.

He really pushed for James and Rodrigo who haven't been great for £60m.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, gwi1890 said:

So Nunez to that team that apparently operate with a shoe string budget.

sure they will claim they still have that Coutinho money

• Like 1

1 hour ago, gwi1890 said:

So Nunez to that team that apparently operate with a shoe string budget.

Yep - and a team that many on here predicted would struggle as they had no funds to replacing ageing players !!!

Yeah but....

1 hour ago, Zatman said:

sure they will claim they still have that Coutinho money

The never ending Coutinho magic tree.

2 hours ago, villa4europe said:

Nett spend world champions

Grujic has already gone for 9m€ so that means Nunez actually only cost 91m€

Liverpool fans doing this has annoyed me for ages but all I've seen on twitter today was how Digne has only cost £10m after we sold Targett. I think all clubs have started reacting this way recently. 

Benrahama been put up for sale by West Ham after two years of mediocre form. He's been as inconsistent as I thought he would be in prem.

Now if DS could get him on season long loan that's the sort of signing that would get Norwich fans excited again. Interested where he ends up as I think that's the sort of player that would be a clever pick up for Forest.

Â