Match Thread: Wolves v Villa

limpid

Did anyone honestly think we'd get back into this game? One thing we've been very consistent with over the years is laying down and accepting defeat away from home. The co-commentator made me laugh when he said "I'm expecting a reaction from Villa after half-time". Clearly someone who never watches Villa 🤣

• Like 1

Watkins Ramsey, the player should has needed dropping for the last 4 games, doing nothing.

Mcginn the player who makes the same repeatedly poor decisions in every game, gets caught out passing about and they score

Players ( only on our team) slipping over and losing the ball under minimal pressure

Fking around doing 1cm passes towards their penalty area despite wolves having 8 players around the 2 players messing around

I could go on with the dire antics

Mcginn off

Ramsey either moves central or off after 15 minutes

Konsa has looked a liability and for unknown reasons walked straight back into the team over Chambers

Bailey is doing a traore to cash, overlap ? I will not use it and instead overplay the ball until I lose it.

We are yet again playing ineffective football.

Tippy tippy crap towards their goal when totally outnumbered ? Slowing the pmay down and passing it backwards ? 

Why bother having Bailey on if we continue these crap tactics ? He is a passenger as the ball won't get to him quickly.

Big phil has been ineffective today so far and trying to force everything through him is a huge mistake as they crowd him out.

Sort your crap out Gerrard,