Match Thread: Wolves v Villa

limpid

1 minute ago, allani said:

Yep.  @nick76 and I were routinely ridiculed for suggesting that Tammy would have been a good signing in the summer.  Smith's failure to sign a midfielder ultimately cost him his job but Ollie's poor form this season has definitely cost us quite a few points.  Running around a lot is not as important as scoring goals.

Smith doesn't sign the players. He lost his job as he wasn't a big name.

9 minutes ago, nick76 said:

How much I got laughed at!

Do did i nick. I got mocked so much for it. "Tammy wont be happy to be on the bench" tammy would be starting for us and scoring goald unlike ollie who cant score in a brothel

• Like 2

1 minute ago, allani said:

Yep.  @nick76 and I were routinely ridiculed for suggesting that Tammy would have been a good signing in the summer.  Smith's failure to sign a midfielder ultimately cost him his job but Ollie's poor form this season has definitely cost us quite a few points.  Running around a lot is not as important as scoring goals.

That isn't why you were ridiculed, it was because you somehow managed to mention it in every thread you posted in. Most would have happily had Tammy on the books.

Just now, rodders0223 said:

Smith doesn't sign the players. He lost his job as he wasn't a big name.

to be fair, Smith lost his job because our form over the previous 12 months was shocking.

2 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

We don’t have any top class midfielders. Who else do you want him to play? Luiz is just as poor.

Douglas, Sanson, and Buendia are all much more suited to how we play and of course Chukwuemeka and Ramsey on his day are options.