Aston Villa Kits 22/23

Demitri_C

53 minutes ago, Mic09 said:

Why is it that fans can make better kits than professional corporate giants? 

My only problem with these designs is the side panels.

1 hour ago, Mic09 said:

Why is it that fans can make better kits than professional corporate giants? 

I do wonder if it's often a case of 'too many cooks'. @NurembergVillan has written some really interesting posts on the various requirements of the shirts in the past.

I dare say the designers employed by these companies could all individually produce amazing designs if given a blank brief and no sponsor/league/manufacturer guidelines to worry about.

52 minutes ago, maqroll said:

Uh-oh

Reading that and the comments beneath has me concerned and backs up my original worries about signing a deal with Castore in the first place. Not impressed with this. 

30 minutes ago, Mic09 said:

Shirt with no sponsor is like winning the lottery 

Ha! I know, I didn't mind seeing that...but the overall report card looks dicey. 

21 minutes ago, Stephen_Evans said:

Don't Fanatics make ours?

Can we please add "does fanatics make our kits" to the list of forbidden phrases along with

"we need a 6ft2+ midfielder"

"Can we loan januzaj"

"Guardiola is a fraud"

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

On 02/07/2022 at 14:31, Ingram85 said:

Reading that and the comments beneath has me concerned and backs up my original worries about signing a deal with Castore in the first place. Not impressed with this. 

Rangers had loads of issues with the kits, As some was made in turkey the others in China, different shade of blue if you got it from China 

Edited by rbcuk

On 02/07/2022 at 09:31, Ingram85 said:

Castore DID NOT Send Out Newcastle Kits With Severe Quality Problems But Only Without Sponsor

20 h
Update: We have to apologize to Castore. The British sportswear brand did not send badly manufactured Newcastle shirts but just shirts without a sponsor. The absurdly bad kit was indeed a fake of Chinese business-to-business commerce DHGate. Unfortunately, this was not mentioned in the report by @GusCamisetas, and only later by the buyer of the shirt @Barrsky85LIVE.
  • Haha 1