Summer Transfer Window 2022

Loxstock92

2 minutes ago, ciggiesnbeer said:

Thanks, that is terrifying. The Telegraph is not my paper but their sports section has some credibility :(

Well Percy is peerless when it comes to Villa info. Though the Moura link article isn't from him though.

• Thanks 1

Just now, duke313 said:

WTF is happening? Moura? Isn’t he an attacking midfielder? Why are we signing attacking players to sit on the bench when our defence and midfield is woeful?

My thoughts are Archer can go on Loan (maybe waits till Jan) and we have 2 CFs, 2 Wide forwards and 2 narrow forwards/10s

Just now, MaVilla said:

where is this news from?

Being reported via couple of twitter accounts, so defo not gospel but it is gaining a lot of traction. Sounds like there is something in this…..unfortunately  

3 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

where is this news from?

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Spoony said:

Chill out everyone. There is no chance we will sign Lucas Moura. I don’t think we are that stupid. 

Well holy shit this may be my “there won’t be a hurricane” moment. This signing would be up there with the most stupid we have ever made. We have gone 17 steps back in our recruitment policy. Astonishing. Wtf is happening??? If it’s true that Gerrard made the call to pull out of the Sarr deal then it’s even more amazing that Sarr is a no but Lucas Moura is a yes. 

• Like 1

I'd agree that Sarr>>Moura but with this clown in charge I'd take small wins.  Moura is a decent player and does give us some more attacking options with pace.  but if we lose Bailey and gain Moura then that's when the cabbages need to start flying