Summer Transfer Window 2022

Loxstock92

Am I dreaming or didn't Young play at right back ( came on as a sub  ) and have a shocker 

true that's only  one game , but he looked well out of sorts there 

• Like 1

To me it would be crazy if we signed young to play right back when we have cash, Guilbert, KKH and then Chambers and Konsa can cover there 

The only way I see us signing a LB is if he's a shit hot youngster on a bargain deal, maybe someone completely out of the blue that our scouts like 

1 minute ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

This might be old news I guess?

Was already shot down as that Ekrem Konur is the worst transfer journo about which says it all considering Evans and Preece call themselves journos 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

This might be old news I guess?

Christian Falk who is reliable pretty much put a stop to that link within 30 mins lol, I think Laimer is going to end up at Bayern. Sabitzer will be available though, even though he doesn't want to leave.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Zatman said:

Was already shot down as that Ekrem Konur is the worst transfer journo about which says it all considering Evans and Preece call themselves journos 

Just now, Rustibrooks said:

Christian Falk who is reliable pretty much put a stop to that link within 30 mins lol, I think Laimer is going to end up at Bayern. Sabitzer will be available though, even though he doesn't want to leave.

My bad, was scraping the barrel for links. lol

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

My bad, was scraping the barrel for links. lol

The most concrete thing that's happened today in terms of links is that Ashley Preece said we aren't looking at any more midfielders as it stands, and mere hours later Stevie G was interviewed saying Kamara strengthens us in the 6 and 8 positions and it's still an area we will look to strengthen further. 😂

Edited by RichiBoi11
  • Haha 1

18 minutes ago, RichiBoi11 said:

The most concrete thing that's happened today in terms of links is that Ashley Preece said we aren't looking at any more midfielders as it stands, and mere hours later Stevie G was interviewed saying Kamara strengthens us in the 6 and 8 positions and it's still an area we will look to strengthen further. 😂

Just proves Preece is more KFA than ITK.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, ender4 said:

Tielemens might be going from Leicester to Arsenal for £30m. Would he be good for us?

He wouldnt be turning down Arsenal to join us as he wants European football

• Like 1

Why are people so obsessed with us signing more players? Surely a new midfielder is dependent on at least Sanson leaving. Carney should avoid signing a new contract as it seems we're going to stock up on 8s