Boubacar Kamara

Delphinho123

I thought he was really good alongside Luiz tonight, he seems to have been given a bit more license to get forward at times and he looked very confident and composed on the ball - probably his best performance in a while.

I hope he's okay - he signalled that he needed to come off the second he hit the ground - there was no doubt in his mind, so whatever it was, he recognised it immediately - I don't think that's a good sign - he did though limp off looking reasonably mobile, which is a bit more positive - we could definitely do without losing him for any sort of period of time.

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

I thought he was really good alongside Luiz tonight, he seems to have been given a bit more license to get forward at times and he looked very confident and composed on the ball - probably his best performance in a while.

I hope he's okay - he signalled that he needed to come off the second he hit the ground - there was no doubt in his mind, so whatever it was, he recognised it immediately - I don't think that's a good sign - he did though limp off looking reasonably mobile, which is a bit more positive - we could definitely do without losing him for any sort of period of time.

He was touching the back of his leg so felt a muscle pull and probably a couple of weeks out.

Let's hope so as anything worse and likely season over and we don't need that as it unbalances our midfield as we saw over xmas.

People saying Tim can just slot in, from what I saw at QPR last season he was more box to box so think he's been trained up as more of a long term SJM or even dare I say Ramsey replacement.

3 hours ago, VillaChris said:

Looked like a muscle gone so probably 2-3 week job.

Need to get him back for the Spurs game as we'll be vulnerable in that area with no one getting close to Maddison.

Looked like He rolled his ankle to me. Didn’t look to bad. He walked off with a limp

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

I like seeing him in a more advanced position in the attacking half winning the ball back and trying to make something happen offensively. He did so a few times today, and showed a flash of flare at one point near the 6 yard box.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

Looked like He rolled his ankle to me. Didn’t look to bad. He walked off with a limp

His ankle/foot got caught in the turf but it was his knee that twisted. Could be innocuous but those can also be really bad if he tore one of those ligaments.

• Thanks 1

Â