Boubacar Kamara

Delphinho123

1 hour ago, Zatman said:

Kamara Luiz/Sanson. Ramsey would be the best midfield going forward 

Use McGinn as a 2nd half energy sub and Nakamba as back up. 

We Need Bisoumma 

The strategy with a player in this situation I reckon, would essentially be to give HIM a " transfer fee " level signing on bonus which essentially sets him and his family up for life, then a very good wage.

Problem is, multiple clubs probably have the same idea, some of which are probably more attractive than us. I reckon these things will come down to backroom dark arts and persuasion.

Which Manager was it we had which gave players " facials " again? lol

29 minutes ago, maqroll said:

Not convinced Bissouma is as good as he's been hyped up to be on here.

Bissouma is very capable but recently went through a period where he didn’t seem to care which is somewhat worrying. Against Spurs he was great again, was that to impress some certain suitor?

Haven’t seen Kamara nearly as often as Bissouma but in the games I’ve watched he’s looked very good.

• Like 1

Just now, Demitri_C said:

Get them both. Imagine that

I’d be onboard with Bissouma/Kamara. Of the names mentioned now I’m only doubting Kondogbia somewhat, since some midfielders from La Liga have needed time to adjust. (Some from Ligue 1 too tbf, we have a Sanson adjusting still)

32 minutes ago, VillaParkAvenue said:

I’d be onboard with Bissouma/Kamara. Of the names mentioned now I’m only doubting Kondogbia somewhat, since some midfielders from La Liga have needed time to adjust. (Some from Ligue 1 too tbf, we have a Sanson adjusting still)

I feel like coming from a Simeone team it'd be slightly different, they are brutal and work hard. I feel like he'd adapt pretty well as a result.

He's not as progressive as Kamara for sure. His passing etc. isn't as good. His defensive abilities though are still good and his pressures are OK. I feel like he offers different things than Kamara but I'd actually anticipate with where he's coming from and his experience Kondogbia would acclimate quickest of the three.

Kamara would be the best of the three by the end of a full season imo, just may need to acclimate to the league more as there's a big difference to Ligue Un and we've traditionally struggled with players from that league.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, maqroll said:

Not convinced Bissouma is as good as he's been hyped up to be on here.

Most haven't watched him very much...  He isn't even a 6, he's an 8 who is awful going forward.  

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Johnnyp said:

Didn’t know he’s available on a free. Marseille must be kicking themselves they didn’t cash in earlier. This is very doable for us but interest in him is huge seemingly.

They tried the last 18 months but he didnt want to leave

8 hours ago, Zatman said:

Kamara Luiz/Sanson. Ramsey would be the best midfield going forward 

Use McGinn as a 2nd half energy sub and Nakamba as back up. 

Never gonna happen with Gezza in charge.

If he chose us over Man Utd I’d be amazed, but him on a free and Bissouma as a swap deal with Ings would be incredible value.  Bissouma, Kamara, Ramsey, is some midfield, but not great when African cup comes around. 

2 minutes ago, Awol said:

If he chose us over Man Utd I’d be amazed, but him on a free and Bissouma as a swap deal with Ings would be incredible value.  Bissouma, Kamara, Ramsey, is some midfield, but not great when African cup comes around. 

Unless AFCON has expanded like is proposed for the Nations League with England and France now making an appearance, we'd only lose Bissouma.

And, of course, Leon Bailey

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

2 minutes ago, Awol said:

We would only lose Bissouma to the AFCON.

• Thanks 1

35 minutes ago, Awol said:

You can only hope that some players see Man U as a bit of a poison chalice for the time being.

However, Man U, are still Man U.

Edited by JAMAICAN-VILLAN
  • Like 1

Â