Boubacar Kamara

Delphinho123

Surely signing Glen Kamara would be brilliant for AVFC. We are not meant to question the players we buy for Villa as we are meant to have complete faith in whatever Gerrard decides to do. Well, at least that is what I have been told so I would imagine quite a lot of VT will be happy with Glen Kamara 🤣

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Peter Griffin said:

Surely signing Glen Kamara would be brilliant for AVFC. We are not meant to question the players we buy for Villa as we are meant to have complete faith in whatever Gerrard decides to do. Well, at least that is what I have been told so I would imagine quite a lot of VT will be happy with Glen Kamara 🤣

Trololololol.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Delphinho123 said:

I think people on here tend to prefer watching football than looking at a spreadsheet and forming an opinion based off of that. 

Or read the opinions of Juventus fans online 😉

• Like 2

Believe it when I see it

Clubs like that have been linked with him for months before the window opened, he can sign the pre agreement for a free transfer for 29 days now and now as we enter the dregs of the window top top clubs are still scrambling round to try and do a deal for him? 

Something smells 

On 27/01/2022 at 10:56, Peter Griffin said:

I guess it depends if he actually signs or not.

It’s a bit of a Schrodinger's cat scenario. If he signs he’s great and if he doesn’t sign he’s not good enough.

However until the event is witnessed by us he is simultaneously a great signing and not good enough. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, villa4europe said:

Believe it when I see it

Clubs like that have been linked with him for months before the window opened, he can sign the pre agreement for a free transfer for 29 days now and now as we enter the dregs of the window top top clubs are still scrambling round to try and do a deal for him? 

Something smells 

It’s a strange one. Similarly, no moves for Zakaria yet who is in the same situation. Wonder whether it’s the players stalling and fending off interest so they can leave for free in the summer. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Awol said:

It’s a strange one. Similarly, no moves for Zakaria yet who is in the same situation. Wonder whether it’s the players stalling and fending off interest so they can leave for free in the summer. 

For the sake of 4 months of football, I’d be waiting to go on a free, wouldn’t you? In Zakaria’s case why let the club get €6-7m for you when you can get that yourself.  No point giving free money away!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, nick76 said:

For the sake of 4 months of football, I’d be waiting to go on a free, wouldn’t you? In Zakaria’s case why let the club get €6-7m for you when you can get that yourself.  No point giving free money away!

Exactly. That would mean using your agent to make sure no sale is possible in this window..

15 minutes ago, nick76 said:

Give the club 6 - 7 million, and also give him 6 - 10 million.

Total of say 17 - 20 mill altogether.

Win Win?

1 hour ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Give the club 6 - 7 million, and also give him 6 - 10 million.

Total of say 17 - 20 mill altogether.

Win Win?

But Zakaria will want the whole 17-20m and why shouldn’t he!

Â