Boubacar Kamara

Delphinho123

6 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

We know he’s on the list, Romano said so, so maybe this is us moving on from Bentancur due to it being ‘complicated’.

I could be wrong, but it makes sense.

I get the feeling you are not all in on bentancur!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

48 minutes ago, Phil Silvers said:

If I were a Turkey I wouldn't bet half a chicken on Goodridge knowing anything, he's one egg short of a box full, it's all a load of old tosh and I'm not yoking.

Fowl puns 

6 minutes ago, Made In Aston said:

He went on holiday to South America with @Chillelad21 once

Condolences. Hope you’re recovering well from the ordeal.

2 minutes ago, Keener window-cleaner said:

Isn't he too short to play CB in the PL?

He was moved from CB to CM in the 2019 season and has not really looked back. He is a midfielder these days. If we sign him we'd still need to sign another CB. Which I hope we will.

• Thanks 1

I've never seen him play, can someone explain what makes him so special? On the you tube videos you see him winning the ball on some occations in different games and making a pass, but from what I've seen there is nothing that stands out, no special skill at all, just compiliations of him winning a ball in different games, you could put together a video like that of any player.

5 minutes ago, Keener window-cleaner said:

I've never seen him play, can someone explain what makes him so special? On the you tube videos you see him winning the ball on some occations in different games and making a pass, but from what I've seen there is nothing that stands out, no special skill at all, just compiliations of him winning a ball in different games, you could put together a video like that of any player.

Is it because the Marseille players love him? They also loved Sanson. 

2 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

I hope we sign Bentancur instead of this lad just to wind up fans on here. 

Also because he has proven himself in a much tougher league. 

I remember in the summer everyone on this board was going crazy about the kid Leicester signed (Soumare?) 

He’s barely had a look in so far. 

Just now, av1 said:

I remember in the summer everyone on this board was going crazy about the kid Leicester signed (Soumare?) 

He’s barely had a look in so far. 

I didn’t want to believe the stereotype of what makes a good defensive midfielder but the reactions to a 45 cap International Juve player in relation to a kid at Marseille who is linked to Man U has left me thinking WTF? 

You get a lot of quality players out of France. You also get a lot of players that just can’t hack this league! 

5 minutes ago, sne said:

He only just turned 22 in November and it's France. The competition for CB spots is the toughest in the world and they have pretty solid CM's as well with Kante, Pogba, Tchouameni, Tolisso, Rabiot, Sissoko...

He's played in every France youth side from U-17 and through to U-21.

The height I got no answer for, his parents clearly messed up there.

Fair enough but he plays alongside Guendouz who has been called up.  Both the same age.

I do think  Guendouz is a good player mind.

• Like 1

Â