Boubacar Kamara

Delphinho123

I didn’t think it was a red card offence. There was so much pushing and shoving going on and the Brentford player appeared to catch Kamara, he shouldn’t have reacted but it’s not like he punched him. A second yellow for raised hands fair enough but the three game ban seems harsh. 

Edited by It's Your Round
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, oishiiniku_uk said:

Why would it be the start of more injuries and suspensions? Odd comment.

Not at all. we have seen our competitors get bad injury records and suspensions. I was just commenting on maybe we will have worse luck with suspensions and injuries now.  Thats all. I think Emery works hard to avoid overloads on the players  

1 hour ago, useless said:

I didn't see it live, but when I saw it on the highlights it didn't look that bad to me, I see that kind of thing happen many times and not even a yellow  card is given

Yeah, I will be amazed if we don't appeal this one! 

6 hours ago, PaulC said:

I blame Martinez  for his sending off.  Maupay is a lying cheating word removed but why drag him up. We were winning ffs. Stupid. 

Exactly.

He wanted to cause trouble and waste time. Which he did perfectly.

There's no limits to Maupay's stupidity throwing himself down. We were winning. A two mins scrap over nothing, great stuff.

Kamara not being familiar with Emi carnage-ball was the problem. The wally.

3 hours ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

In fairness, Dibu is guilty of losing his head as well and probably instigated alot of the buffoonery.

He probably has before, but he hasn't recently and certainly didn't today. He was disrupting beautifully and had Kamara not had a little shove it was a nice little time waster.

Never ever a red. If they haven't had a man sent off, no chance he sends Kamara off. What Ghoddos did to Konsa was worse.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, It's Your Round said:

I didn’t think it was a red card offence. There was so much pushing and shoving going on and the Brentford player appeared to catch Kamara, he shouldn’t have reacted but it’s not like he punched him. A second yellow for raised hands fair enough but the three game ban seems harsh. 

Watched it a few times and can't see how Kamara gets red out of everyone involved

3 hours ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

In fairness, Dibu is guilty of losing his head as well and probably instigated alot of the buffoonery.

He doesn't try to pick Maupay none of it happens. That's why at end McGinn is angriest I've ever seen him directly to Martinez walking away

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Stephen_Evans said:

Why do footballers give the referee a decision to make? Just walk away, it’s nothing to do with him.

Yeah, Bouba cocked up here.

Young lad. Combative as they come. McGinn was furious with him. We are in total control of the match when the fracas begins. When it ends, we're up against it.

Confident he'll be told, and he'll learn.

Brilliant and important player but still a young man. He cocked up and we’ll miss him but s**t happens. When Kamara gets back he’ll be massively motivated to make amends - after a decent rest. 

Probably the least violent violent conduct you'll ever see, it's probably because he did it so close to the linesman that doomed him, if it was a bit less conspicuous in the middle of a melee like the one in the goal after Watkins's goal he might have got away with it.  I just hope it's not too costly for us.

It’s not violent conduct by any sensible definition but his hand does touch his face so the FA will happily stand behind this and ignore common sense. Played at full speed it is completely innocuous and Kamara is just giving a push back as he has been caught by a flailing arm. Should have just been chalked up as handbags and was hardly worth a yellow card in reality, but the refs simply cannot stop themselves from intervening in everything.

• Like 2

Â