Boubacar Kamara

Delphinho123

45 minutes ago, DevonIsAPlaceOnEarth said:

I’ve always liked Kamara, but the last few games he’s played he has absolutely bossed the midfield. Hes added some carrying ability to his game I would say.

Good spot. Sometimes he can really drive past players. Very elegantly. I think he’s going to become a world class player - if he isn’t considered one already. 

• Like 1

The rule around above the neck is a bit silly tbh.

You can basically push someone with as much force as you wish below the neckline but touch someone above it and you have a red + three match ban.

I believe the NBA decide bans on a case-by-case basis. That's not a three match ban sorry. There's enough resource in the PL to decide it case-by-case a couple of times a week.

3 minutes ago, juanpablosaliceband said:

Should have a good chance of getting that red overturned. Barely pushed him.  

No chance. Both sides will be getting fines for those scenes and Bouba has pushed the guys hear about a yard away from the Ref. He'll be serving the full 3 match ban

1 minute ago, Tom13 said:

Maupay created most of all that shit. Horrible little player.

Not Martinez going out of his way to push him from behind then dragging him up by his collar, no? :D

Maupay laughably throws himself to the floor with minimal contact, but come on, cast your mind back a few minutes previous.

Dickheads all round, we just tend to look the other way when they're our dickheads.

• Like 1

Â