Boubacar Kamara

Delphinho123

3 minutes ago, ccfcman said:

Looks like he's close enough to getting back into it. He's gonna be like a livewire after the WC. Very excited. He'll have all that time with UE too.

That's if he doesn't go to the World Cup. Hopefully he's around and not in Qatar 

6 minutes ago, CVByrne said:

That's if he doesn't go to the World Cup. Hopefully he's around and not in Qatar 

From what Danks said - he's still not on the grass with the squad. WC is 3 weeks on Sunday, I can't see him making it. Thankfully one place France are doing alright is midfield.

Wrap him in cotton wool and sit him down in Emery's office for the next month!

17 hours ago, ccfcman said:

From what Danks said - he's still not on the grass with the squad. WC is 3 weeks on Sunday, I can't see him making it. Thankfully one place France are doing alright is midfield.

Wrap him in cotton wool and sit him down in Emery's office for the next month!

Kante is out and think Pogba isnt near fitness. Rabiot and Veretout made the last squad as the senior midfielders in  so midfield is full of talented youngsters but isn't very strong

If he gets himself fit he may end up getting a late call up. Pogba is the latest to drop out, so there is a midfield position up for grabs. Personally I'd prefer him to miss out, so he can make sure he is fully fit and work with the rest of the squad on emery's tactical masterclasses. 

• Like 1

I have a feeling this kid is going to be a key player under Emery. Solid, technical and tactically aware seems to be the sort of player Emery loves. 

Just now, Nigel said:

Back in training today

Wasn't he back a few days ago? I mean, I guess if he was back a few days ago then it's good news that he's also back today too.

(I might be wrong!)

On 02/11/2022 at 21:01, av1 said:

I have a feeling this kid is going to be a key player under Emery. Solid, technical and tactically aware seems to be the sort of player Emery loves. 

More importantly, I think he will be playing in a system that supports him and allows him to focus on what he is good at - rather than having to cover for the fact that he's been left exposed on his own.  I do think we will see midfield reinforcements incoming but in the meantime I fully expect Emery to get a much better balance within the team.  Kamara's return will help with that balance but I don't think we will see him left exposed with his fellow midfielders miles away and not tracking their men back.

Â