Boubacar Kamara

Delphinho123

26 minutes ago, a m ole said:

Agree, just like Tyrone Mings

Mings is one of those doing the dragging down in my opinion. He's been here for nearly four years and is still doing the samr things he's always done, but that's not for this thread.

4 minutes ago, Risso said:

Mings is one of those doing the dragging down in my opinion. He's been here for nearly four years and is still doing the samr things he's always done, but that's not for this thread.

I know, I was pointing out your hypocrisy from that thread saying that he’s culpable by association and it’s fair to call him “absolute shite” while then admitting that both goals weren’t actually his fault, and then coming in here and absolving Kamara of any responsibility and saying it’s everyone else fault.

53 minutes ago, a m ole said:

I know, I was pointing out your hypocrisy from that thread saying that he’s culpable by association and it’s fair to call him “absolute shite” while then admitting that both goals weren’t actually his fault, and then coming in here and absolving Kamara of any responsibility and saying it’s everyone else fault.

None of the nonsense that you actually wrote is true though, so I'll leave it there.

Won't get the plaudits for today's result, but he really is a good player, and pair him up with Luiz regularly and we'll be very hard to break down. They both combine defensive smarts with a cool head under pressure and the ability to find feet. A very good signing.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 02/09/2022 at 13:55, mikeyp102 said:

I think him and Dendonker could work well. He’s not going to be over ran as much with that. 

The midfield 3 for me is dendoncker and Kamara with Luiz in front of them. Ramsey and bailey wide with Watkins up front. 

Edited by Made In Aston
  • Like 4

He's got the ability to make fouls without getting a yellow/red cards. This is a sign of a top DM. Stopping play is important, It what Douglas Luiz lacked as  DM. But Kamara as got it, that craftiness to get away with it like Kante, Casimiro etc have. Looking forward to see him play this season.  

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...
Â