Boubacar Kamara

Delphinho123

1 hour ago, sparrow1988 said:

image.png.a199b8c44480037056811e085528e3a3.png

Well you wouldn't be going skinny dipping anyway.

For me this weather is a worry though, I think its better for players in pre-season to go into warm weather training camp

Do many teams go to Southern Hemisphere in summer

5 hours ago, Zatman said:

For me this weather is a worry though, I think its better for players in pre-season to go into warm weather training camp

It's 8C at 6am. It gets a lot warmer during the day - more like 13-19C range in Perth at least.

The locals are all in long coats and scarfs when it drops below 15C. I'd take the piss but to be fair they're out roofing when it's 40C in summer, and one day of that would likely kill me.

6 hours ago, Zatman said:

It's the middle of winter down here, but Brisbane is at a latitude that's an equivalent in temperature to Barcelona in winter.

That is, it ranges from a minimum of just under 10 degrees to a maximum of high-teens, low twenties.

Good weather to play football in, really.

7 hours ago, Zatman said:

Why out of interest? I only ever hear the term warm weather training camp in relation to international teams who are about to play summer tournaments in really hot climates (Brazil, South Africa spring to mind) in order to acclimatise.

If it's too hot you can barely do anything in my Madrid summer experience. Sure they need to be used to the UK weather in August, but they'll be training in that weather for a good while before the first game. 

Edited by Rolta

I thought he played well, was impressed, looks really confident in p̶̨̣̽ö̸͍̻́s̵̙̰͊͗͝s̴͉͐͋e̴̥͆s̸̛͇̲s̴̨͖̥̉̄ḯ̴͖͚ỗ̴̗͚̚n̸̗̎͑̑ with some great passing.

• Shocked 1

How he plays is going to be huge to our game tactically - the kid keeps possession for fun and makes it all a bit easier for his team mates. Won’t be long before he’s first name on the teamsheet.

• Like 3

I thought he was excellent. He's doesn't appear to be a blood and thunder DM but a DM that suffocates opponents and steals possession. Wonderful range of passing and awareness. He will most definitely be a fan favourite soon enough. 

• Like 1

Looking like he is exactly what we need. 

Between him and Carlos, two of our major weaknesses (playing out against the high press, and a DM that both passes well and protects the defense well) are sorted.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Dougie isnt a talker in that position.Neither is Marv.  Bouba is . He was controlling everything first half.  Pointing and telling where he wanted players to pass the ball. First half Dan James got free . Last season he would have been hauled down. Kamara ran him down and nicked the ball off him and got it back to the keeper. Really solid in the tackle. As i said on the match thread he has alot of Prime Roy Keane about him. Not the nasty side. The other 95 percent . A game runner

• Like 1

Â