Boubacar Kamara

Delphinho123

Because he’s under 24 we will still have to pay a fee for the player despite him being out of contract. It will either be agreed between the clubs or refereed to a committee and they will come up with the amount to be paid! 

So while Bouba is out of contract this isn’t a free transfer! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Unbelievable window so far, it's barely open and we've signed one of the most expensive players in world football on a perm and one of the most exciting defensive midfielders.... In world football. Boom.

Just now, Herman22 said:

Because he’s under 24 we will still have to pay a fee for the player despite him being out of contract. It will either be agreed between the clubs or refereed to a committee and they will come up with the amount to be paid! 

NSWE out!

• Like 2

Just now, Herman22 said:

I think that's only from UK clubs.

We'll have paid the lad a fat signing fee and decent wages I imagine.

This will cost Villa as much as signing Trezeguet I bet.

1 minute ago, Villa_Vids said:

He wouldn't sign for us I was told. Do not underestimate the Gerrard factor. We are going places.

Or the owners wallets. Good combination for recruitment it seems.

• Like 1

Just now, Villa_Vids said:

He wouldn't sign for us I was told. Do not underestimate the Gerrard factor. We are going places.

Agree , the Gerrard factor is crucial for us going forward , he’s a legend to young players 

9 minutes ago, Nigel said:

Wonder what the wages are?

£140k tops. No way we force Coutinho to come down to that and then immediately pay the next guy more than him just a week later.

As much of a coup as it is, especially not a 22yr old DM from the French League

2 minutes ago, Villa_Vids said:

I'm still surprised he's signed for us over Atletico.  Obviously we don't know the details of the offer, but we must have blew Atletico wage offer out of the water, and i'd imagine their is probably a release clause in there for a CL club.

10 minutes ago, duke313 said:

I'm happy to have been proven wrong 🤣

If he was 25 no chance he comes to us, at 22 we have a chance with anyone except guys like Mbappe unless he falls in love with Shelley from accounts who is a die hard Villa fan. Lol.

1 minute ago, duke313 said:

I'm still surprised he's signed for us over Atletico.  Obviously we don't know the details of the offer, but we must have blew Atletico wage offer out of the water, and i'd imagine their is probably a release clause in there for a CL club.

Perhaps but I'm not convinced. He's just secured CL with Marseille. He could have signed for a raft of CL clubs. Maybe a clause that activates from say Year 3 but not sure a straight up clause would have gone in

1 minute ago, duke313 said:

We will be a Champions League club under NSWE imo. This is just the beginning of the journey for us. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, duke313 said:

thats if atletico were ever even in talks with him...or we were ever interested in kondogbia

the smoke and mirrors of silly season

we will have one go the other way for us this summer ala ESR and JWP

• Like 1

Just now, mikeyp102 said:

I’ve never seen him play. But a dm is what we needed. To make this move less than 24 hrs after the season finishes is a big statement and shows that we aren’t messing about. 

He’s comfortable at CB too. 

• Like 1

Â