Delphinho123

5 minutes ago, CarryOnVilla said:

Why is spurs in for him? They’re stacked in defensive minded midfielders  

they need more attacking minded midfielders 

this chap ain’t that. 

just strange that they’re in for Bentancur

Scared.

25 minutes ago, jacketspuds said:

Let’s hope this is all bullshit or we have already moved on to another target that isn’t Glen Kamara.

Knowing Levy the deal is probably something like, £20m down then another £5m when he reaches 50 goals and another £5m after he reaches 200 appearances. If he reaches neither targets within 3 seasons, Spurs get all their £20m back. 

6 minutes ago, Frank Raphael said:

I think we will get him. 

I don't know anything, just a hunch. 

Yeah this is how I feel, I think Juve just needed to sort out the Zakaria deal and then Bentancur will move to us. I don’t think the Spurs thing is much more than a name being added.

All just my hunch

• Like 1

How would you sell spurs, though, other than that it’s in London? That you get to play with Kane? Nah, he’s off given half a chance. That there will be investment in the playing staff? Nah. Levy. 

They seem to have been reasonably successful in spite of the way the club has been run for the last 5 years.

They are going to torpedo when Kane leaves.

Just now, HKP90 said:

How would you sell spurs, though, other than that it’s in London? That you get to play with Kane? Nah, he’s off given half a chance. That there will be investment in the playing staff? Nah. Levy. 

They seem to have been reasonably successful in spite of the way the club has been run for the last 5 years.

The Stadium? Conte? 

Let’s not pretend they don’t have a pull. They’re still a big club.

• Like 4

Just now, HKP90 said:

Conte. Stadium. Several places above us in the table despite having a crap season. I’m not saying we have no pull, we’re on the up but let’s not pretend Spurs won’t be an attractive option.

• Like 1

Don't think ive been in a position where i won't be disappointed if we fail to sign a player before.

I thought it was a good deal at 16m but figures bounded about now nearly double the price.

No thanks, rather keep the money till the summer.

• Like 2

Spurs are ten poins ahead of us, and just two points off the Champions League places with two games in hand over fourth placed Man Utd, of course they're going to be a more attractive proposiion than us to most players, although there will be exceptions, and not impossible that we could convince Bentancur to join us over them, that's if they even want him, and indeed if we even want him.

Also the £16m fee was ridiculous to begin with, so I wouldn't read too much into it supposingly going up in the media, if he was a Premier League player the fee would be at least £40m

2 minutes ago, AshVilla said:

Don't think ive been in a position where i won't be disappointed if we fail to sign a player before.

I thought it was a good deal at 16m but figures bounded about now nearly double the price.

No thanks, rather keep the money till the summer.

Wasn't that 16mill number just a straight up guess of his worth by the media tho? 

I always thought it sounded cheap. 

1 minute ago, Tomaszk said:

We won't be pissed around here. If they start trying to say Spurs have bid this so you need to as well, we'll walk. And Spurs won't pay because it's Spurs so they'll miss out.

I agree with most of it but they might actually pay this time because they’re desperate to keep Conte. They don’t want to end up on a manger search again. But we’re in a good place and we won’t be had over.

Â