Rodrigo Bentancur

Delphinho123

6 minutes ago, Laughable Chimp said:

I find heat maps so hard to actually read tbh. They all just look the same to me.

They just look like a bad rash to me, not that I'd know...just a friend had one once and.....yeah.....so........how's that Bentancur deal coming along?

Edited by nick76
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Follyfoot said:

Who ? 

VIDEO: Promos for the new series of the excellent Toast of London have been  released | JOE is the voice of Irish people at home and abroad

They debuted around the time Allan Evans retired mate 🤣 when football was reinvented or began in Sky’s opinion.    Call in to talksport and ask if they remember the Allan Evans role.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, gwi1890 said:

They debuted around the time Allan Evans retired mate 🤣 when football was reinvented or began in Sky’s opinion.    Call in to talksport and ask if they remember the Allan Evans role.

Would rather stick a pin in my eye than speak to one of those clowns (Simon Jordan excluded who would probably remember the Allan Evans role) 👍

2 minutes ago, Follyfoot said:

Would rather stick a pin in my eye than speak to one of those clowns (Simon Jordan excluded who would probably remember the Allan Evans role) 👍

True the man has some respect for the past and goes against the grain.

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, fightoffyour said:

What strikes me most about these heatmaps is that they are vastly different for two reasons:

1. The bottom image is clearly larger than the top, so that player must be playing on a bigger pitch. Would this be a good fit for VP?

2. The player represented by the top image doesn't take corners. WDFLFC now anyway so I'm not sure if this even matters.

Absolute bollocks analysis. You clearly missed the player in the top image also takes goal kicks. So is he a rush keeper too? Da fuq is going on?

our number 6 surely has to wear number 1 if he takes goal kicks? 

So big Emi is our DM it’s settled? Right?

• Like 2

50 minutes ago, Indigo said:

Yeah but Bentancur is too skinny so we're now moving from height to body mass. Get Neville Southall in, proper 6.

We're getting him in "early" in January to get him on a balti pie diet ready for the start of next season. New nickname will be "The Pastry One".

1 hour ago, Dante_Lockhart said:

I prefer my DM to be the number 4.

yeah i take your point, there's been some class 4s as defensive midfielders, was the sweeper's number of choice as well right? not just centre backs...

Â