Rodrigo Bentancur

Delphinho123

4 minutes ago, Steero113 said:

I would also be happy with any of the three you mention here. All great upgrades on what we have already. 

Although, I'm not sure we will be spending £40m on Bissouma, if he comes it will be for closer to £30m or not at all. The other two for the purported fees are unbelievable value. 

Absolutely.

My first choice would be bissouma, however I think bentancur/kamara are perfectly good alternatives at better price points

• Like 2

1 minute ago, MSvillain said:

Absolutely.

My first choice would be bissouma, however I think bentancur/kamara are perfectly good alternatives at better price points

Isn't Kamara 'being offered' though, and available for relative buttons. Maybe it's a prejudice I have around players being whored out by their club but I'd always tend to gravitate towards the player a club are not actively trying to get rid of, or are desperate to keep.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, BOF said:

Isn't Kamara 'being offered' though, and available for relative buttons. Maybe it's a prejudice I have around players being whored out by their club but I'd always tend to gravitate towards the player a club are not actively trying to get rid of, or are desperate to keep.

His contract expires in 6 months and he's not signing a new deal. Suspect they are trying to get any money for him whilst they can

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, BOF said:

They want him to stay and he wont sign a new deal

25 minutes ago, PieFacE said:

His contract expires in 6 months and he's not signing a new deal. Suspect they are trying to get any money for him whilst they can

Yep, we’ll be doing the same thing with Dougie in the summer. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Delphinho123 said:

Agree to an extent, but most journalism when it comes to football is just complete trash and deserves to be called out. Sky have been the worst at it for years and finally people are taking notice. 

Yeah my comment was actually more in terms of socioeconomic and political reporting but I agree that entertainment journalism isn't always the greatest. 

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, PieFacE said:

for the Bissouma money..we could get Kamara and Bentacur and change.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, TRO said:

for the Bissouma money..we could get Kamara and Bentacur and change.

i doubt we could get change out of the salary though.

And tbh, Kamara is being tracked by some big teams afaik, so we might be looking a bit above our pay grade there, who knows.

• Like 1

Â