Rodrigo Bentancur

Delphinho123

2 hours ago, thunderball said:

He looks a very good signing, fingers crossed.

What a window, boy have we moved on, there are some very serious people at this club. We are literally the story of the division at the moment (shame about the middling form). Maybe the second half of the season will be our emergence.

Last season we were a 2 man team - Grealish & Martinez.  This season, we reinvested the Jack money and then some in quality throughout the squad...  Buendia, Ings, Bailey, Coutinho, Digne, Olsen, Bentancur, & possibly Tarkowski...  

Martinez

Cash - Tarkowski - Mings - Digne

McGinn - Bentancur - Douglas Luiz

Buendia - Coutinho

Watkins

Bench:

• Olsen
  • Kessler-Hayden
  • Konsa/Hause
  • Targett/Young
  • Ramsey/Sanson
  • Bailey/Carney
  • Ings

Just look at that bench...  Last season we had El Ghazi, Davis, Nakamba, Elmo, & Trezeguet on the bench...  Now, we have genuine depth/competition for places and plenty of players who can be impact subs/rotation players.  

Edited by KMitch
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, KMitch said:

Last season we were a 2 man team - Grealish & Martinez.  This season, we reinvested the Jack money and then some in quality throughout the squad...  Buendia, Ings, Bailey, Coutinho, Digne, Olsen, Bentancur, & possibly Tarkowski...  

Martinez

Cash - Tarkowski - Mings - Digne

McGinn - Bentancur - Douglas Luiz

Buendia - Coutinho

Watkins

Bench:

• Olsen
  • Kessler-Hayden
  • Konsa/Hause
  • Targett/Young
  • Ramsey/Sanson
  • Bailey/Carney
  • Ings

Just look at that bench...  Last season we had El Ghazi, Davis, Nakamba, Elmo, & Trezeguet on the bench...  Now, we have genuine depth/competition for places and plenty of players who can be impact subs/rotation players.  

Why list Tarkowski which isn't happening based on any reports and Konsa is arguably our best CB. Bentancur hasn't happened. Traore left out again vs Bailey who's not looked that amazing

Edited by Kiwivillan
  • Like 3

9 hours ago, MaVilla said:

or maybe Juve are just spunkin rich playboy chads.

They need to sell to buy, they don't have any oil money and have plenty of bills/wages to pay. I shudder to think how much they are paying Aaron Ramsey.

Just now, villa89 said:

They need to sell to buy, they don't have any oil money and have plenty of bills/wages to pay. I shudder to think how much they are paying Aaron Ramsey.

Juventus free transfer policy has bitten them badly. Rabiot and Ramsey probably on about 600k a week between them. 

Vlahovic is going to cost somewhere close to £60m. Even if they try to add Kulusevski to a potential swap deal they will still have to shell out a fair bit to get him.

The only way I can see us not signing Bentancur is if they sell McKennie to Spurs, which has been rumoured.

Just now, jacketspuds said:

Vlahovic is going to cost somewhere close to £60m. Even if they try to add Kulusevski to a potential swap deal they will still have to shell out a fair bit to get him.

The only way I can see us not signing Bentancur is if they sell McKennie to Spurs, which has been rumoured.

Can't see Daniel Levy wrapping up a negotiation this quickly; will start the bidding at £500k

• Haha 2

29 minutes ago, jacketspuds said:

Arthur to Arsenal I think is more likely than McKennie to Spurs

• Like 2

Â