Robin Olsen

Loxstock92

I think serious questions need to be asked about what made us sign him in the first place. He’s been atrocious for several clubs before us. I thought maybe as a second keeper it would be fine but he really is no terrible.

is this another case of us getting in a bigger-name for no other reason than he’s a bigger name?  Did our scouting for him end at the fact that we saw he was an international keeper and was available?

Edited by Laughable Chimp

Just now, Laughable Chimp said:

I think serious questions need to be asked about what made us sign him in the first place. He’s been atrocious for several clubs before us. I thought maybe as a second keeper it would be fine but he really is no terrible.

is this another case of us getting in a bigger-name for no other reason than he’s a bigger name? 

Maybe he shares an agent with Gerrard because there is absolutely no logical choice to give this guy a deal 

We were warned he was a joke.

He is a great shot stopper, made several really good saves. At the same time he is a liability with his feet, we are many who have been saying this for a long time, what is surprising is that we persisted with passing back to him. With Olsen in goal we cannot play out from the back as with Martinez.

Comparing Olsen with Nyland or Bunn is not serious, as said he is a really good shot stopper, but should have the ball at his feet as little as possible.

5 minutes ago, Risso said:

He's dreadful. Like George Weah's cousin dreadful. Scandalously poor, what the f*** was Emery thinking of starting this whopper?

Bit harsh on Emery. Olsen is an international keeper. He could hardly have predicted he’d be that shit

Â