Robin Olsen

Loxstock92

2 minutes ago, Keener window-cleaner said:

He is a great shot stopper, made several really good saves. At the same time he is a liability with his feet, we are many who have been saying this for a long time, what is surprising is that we persisted with passing back to him. With Olsen in goal we cannot play out from the back as with Martinez.

Comparing Olsen with Nyland or Bunn is not serious, as said he is a really good shot stopper, but should have the ball at his feet as little as possible.

He ain't stopped many shots in the 3 games he's played though has he?! 

He's crap. 

A poor signing by Lange. I can understand though as you would expect better from an international goalkeeper. We might as well give the youth goalie a game in the future matches as Olsen . has such a poor record of goals conceded per minute in the pitch, it can’t be any worse giving the third choice guy a go.

Why on earth do we need to rest a goalkeeper anyway? 

An embarrassing performance from an embarrassing goalkeeper.

For someone who is so hot on details it’s really weird Emery didn’t see that coming because it was really really obvious he was going to cost us the game. 

17 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

I think people are being harsh. There was a ten minute period tonight where he wasn’t absolutely dogshit. So there’s that. 

I think you'll find it was fifteen minutes actually. It's called 'half time'....

Â