Lucas Digne

villan-scott

Just now, Villa87 said:

It’s because he has been absolute shit all season. 

Yeah obviously. As has most of our players. This system makes everyone look crap and the full backs have a impossible task.

• Like 3

47 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

tbh, he just isnt athletic enough to be bombing up and down the wing imo.

He'd have been fantastic with Grealish infront of him, no problem making decoy runs to overlap but again with this archaic style it's very easy for teams to get back and just outnumber us in these areas and so moves fizzle out.

47 minutes ago, VillaParkAvenue said:

I thought Digne was ok this time.

I’m not sure I can particularly get on board with OK tbh. Bailed out by Mings more than once, can’t cross the ball and can’t defend. I want to like him but I think he might just be shit. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Spoony said:

I’m not sure I can particularly get on board with OK tbh. Bailed out by Mings more than once, can’t cross the ball and can’t defend. I want to like him but I think he might just be shit. 

Or maybe our great manager isn't playing correctly as just an  orthodox full back. He has played 40 odd times for France.

21 hours ago, MWARLEY2 said:

He is just not strong enough to be dominant in this league. Lots of technical ability but he jusf cannot hold players off or beat anyone for pace. 

Does he even have technical ability??? his level is more Nicky Shorey than Freddie Bouma in the Villa Multiverse 

On 16/09/2022 at 21:22, Spoony said:

He’s just not very good at the only thing he’s meant to be better than Targett at. Frankly Targett is a better player, younger and cheaper to have around as well. I just wish he hadn’t been a flannel. 

Cobblers. Targett was weak in the tackle and even weaker in temperament......Aramco FC are welcome to him. 

• Like 2

Â