Lucas Digne

villan-scott

49 minutes ago, macandally said:

Is he suspended v Everton now?

5th YC 1 game ban was cards accumulated before 19 games. Now it's 10 YC before 32nd for 2 game ban so not suspended

Edited by Kiwivillan
  • Like 2

10 minutes ago, MotoMkali said:

Commentators had no clue what they were talking about. Everton have played 19 games so the suspension resets back to zero. 

Not exactly zero. 5 more is 2 games for 10 cards up to 32nd game

I really liked what I saw. 

Agree it was a suicide pass to Sanson so it could be argued the goal was on him but that would be stretching it. 

He was a bit rusty but he'll soon be up to speed. 

I was actually a little frustrated that he was often out wide in space and players didn't pass to him. 

When the ball did come to him out wide it felt like something could always happen which you've never felt with Targett, this year anyway. 

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, sidcow said:

I really liked what I saw. 

Agree it was a suicide pass to Sanson so it could be argued the goal was on him but that would be stretching it. 

He was a bit rusty but he'll soon be up to speed. 

I was actually a little frustrated that he was often out wide in space and players didn't pass to him. 

When the ball did come to him out wide it felt like something could always happen which you've never felt with Targett, this year anyway. 

It was a short pass yeah but that’s all on Sanson. Very athletic Digne. Targett has been solid for us but this guys a marked step up in quality. Clubs he’s been at. 

• Like 1

He does look class. I think we’ve pulled Everton’s pants down here. I’d be so angry if I were an Everton fan. Sell this guy after falling out with Benitez (who they hate) and then sacking Benitez. Incredible scenes. Poor ****. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, troon_villan said:

The tackle for the yellow card was hilarious.  Wtf was he up to?

Other than that a good debut and will only get fitter and better. Felt bad when I seen Targett's sad face on the bench but that's football.

Swings and roundabouts. Digne will be benched when we sign Alphonso Davies next year 😂

• Haha 1

Â