Yves Bissouma

Corleone

8 hours ago, Peter Griffin said:

Its funny how people differ. He is one of the ones at the top of my wish list. Kamara was ahead of him but I never considered getting both. Getting one of them was enough for a hard on

He's my number 1. I'd absolutely love this guy. 

• Like 4

12 minutes ago, Awol said:

Presumption of his guilt, there’s no footballing reason to think he wouldn’t work as a signing.

Exactly. He would be a very good signing and a upgrade to what we currently have

I’ll be polite and say that there are some extremely mistaken posters on this thread.

The facts are that Bissouma was released “under investigation” with no charge and with no bail conditions. The other chap he was with had his bail conditions extended. 

This means that the police had sufficient evidence to extend bail for the other individual and despite the alleged offence happening in a packed club, with a tonne of cctv they didn’t have enough evidence to do the same for Bissouma.

Looks like spurs, arsenal and Newcastle are in for him so will be extremely tough to land. 

• Like 1

I'm worried we need to move on players now before we can sign anyone. So Luiz to Roma needs to be done before we press ahead with Bissouma. 

Similarly Targett sold to Fulham before we pursue Bassey. 

However, I do believe he'll join Spurs over us for sure. They have Champions League football to offer. I'm just very happy the two key positions we needed sorted have been done. Elite passing CDM, and elite passing CB

5 minutes ago, MSvillain said:

One of the most respected spurs itk accounts on their forum says bissouma to them isn't gonna happen so good news for us hopefully

Tbh, Spurs have at least 20 DMs, are they sure they ain’t in for one more 

• Like 3

26 minutes ago, deeps said:

Talk if West Ham wanting him now. He’s my #1 target. Hope we get him. 

West Ham will only get him if they sell Rice for £100mil and the Golds offer Brighton £30mil

Edited by Corleone

31 minutes ago, Corleone said:

West Ham will only get him if they sell Rice for £100mil and the Golds offer Brighton £30mil

And the whole Rice thing will drag out the same as Grealish did last summer. By the time they've sold Rice, Bissouma will have moved already. 

Just now, fightoffyour said:

If Ings goes the other way (not sure if swaps make sense with FFP or two separate sales?) I hope we don’t pay much extra cash considering the difference in contract lengths remaining. 

Oh Jesus don’t give them Ings! That would make getting top half way harder next season as you can bet Brighton will start scoring way more goals. 

Â