Philippe Coutinho

Wainy316

5 minutes ago, CVByrne said:

We're **** basically. If rather have drawn with Everton than scupper his sale 

**** hell!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

Middle East window runs until middle of September so will be no issue selling him if it's a 3-4 week job.

Surely he's done long term. Third hamstring injury.

I'm so **** off by this. Why can't we catch a break. Just let us win a game without anything bad happening.

This now stops us improving our attack this window. Who knows of he'll ever get signed 

• Confused 2

11 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

Looked more like his hamstring, but hopefully nothing too serious.

Special shoutout for the **** idiots who let him hobble off instead of getting a stretcher. What's the **** point in the additional risk to a player clearly struggling? Not the first time we've seen this circus from our medical team.

That is what really *** me off! Letting a player hobble off with an injury only risks further damage! See it time and time again! 

5 minutes ago, CVByrne said:

This now stops us improving our attack this window. Who knows of he'll ever get signed 

Does it? Maybe the plan wasn’t to sell him at all. Love all these experts on her who know the inner workings of the club.

• Like 2

Looked like he was having a right piss about with the Everton players, was enjoyable to watch.

I didn't think he'd offer us much at all this season but another injury is a shame for him. His body is breaking and can't last which is sad. 

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, CVByrne said:

Surely he's done long term. Third hamstring injury.

I'm so **** off by this. Why can't we catch a break. Just let us win a game without anything bad happening.

Ramsey will hopefully be back in a month so based on the run in he slots straight back in on the left.

Zaniolo hopefully available for selection soon so with his profile he should do o.k with how we play.

For all the stick he got last week Bailey was really good today and can deliver in many home games at least.

Let's be honest Bert is a more effective impact player than Couts these days.

It's not all doom and gloom just because Coutinho tweaked a hamstring. I don't think it will impact any move this window.

Looked good when he came on but is just totally unreliable nowadays from a fitness perspective. What a shame as there was definitely interest in him from the Middle East and we could have upgraded him with someone younger.

Let's hope the injury isn't as bad as it looks.

Â