Philippe Coutinho

Wainy316

11 hours ago, Folski said:

This truly is magical. So skillful.

I've noticed him looking happy in plenty of photos and video on the Official Site, in training, a few moments on the bench, after games... If his legs and confidence really have gone then maybe he's accepted the situation, that his career may be winding down, and is at peace with himself.

He might have the security of having saved lots of money during his career and is perhaps looking forward to a stable, quiet life with his family soon.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, robby b said:

This truly is magical. So skillful.

I've noticed him looking happy in plenty of photos and video on the Official Site, in training, a few moments on the bench, after games... If his legs and confidence really have gone then maybe he's accepted the situation, that his career may be winding down, and is at peace with himself.

He might have the security of having saved lots of money during his career and is perhaps looking forward to a stable, quiet life with his family soon.

Of course he is at a peace with himself. He is getting paid 125 grand a week to jog around a bit, and has three and a half years of this to go.

• Like 2

19 hours ago, Folski said:

Moreno got rinsed there, and if Coutinho can do that to him...😬

Joking aside, i like the look of Moreno and hope Coutinho is feeling a new lease of life with Emery. Would be extremely helpful to have a Coutinho on the bench that is enjoying his football and can come on and make a difference. 

11 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

thats beautiful and all, but maybe he could pass straight in an actual match, that would be super duper.

He did pass straight in the last match- to the opposition and out of bounds. 0% passing accuracy was incredible.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

On 02/02/2023 at 16:23, MaVilla said:

Apparently the Brazilian transfer window is open until 31st March (the pre-season window), interesting, but unlikely i guess.

Financially it's not possible for them. 

Â