Philippe Coutinho

Wainy316

16 minutes ago, danceoftheshamen said:

He is surely near a start now? Has looked a lot better in his last two appearances, albeit short ones (no pun intended 😏). 

I'm not sure. I think his best use might be as an impact sub. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, ROTTERDAM1982 said:

The Moreno/Coutinhio combination was the best thing that come out of ydays game.

I’d put it just in second place to Duran myself but a whisker between the two things.

• Like 1

On 13/02/2023 at 12:58, danceoftheshamen said:

He is surely near a start now? Has looked a lot better in his last two appearances, albeit short ones (no pun intended 😏). 

When he's on it, there aren't many better. Would love him to find a bit of consistency. I certainly wouldn't write him off. He will always have that presence. 

1 hour ago, The_Steve said:

Fantastic goal today 

It was a brilliant team effort and a lovely finish from him. He really needed a goal and doing that after playing his way back into the side must have done a lot for his confidence. Looking forward to his next few games. 

• Like 2

Contrast how Arse got the ball to Odegaard as quickly as possible today , and how slow we are at getting the ball to, at the moment, our best footballer at the club. Luiz and Maginn were too slow on the ball, and Emi and Watkins don't hold it up well enough. He might not be the player he was, but he still has more ability than any other player.

We need to get Ramsey playing more and to develop as he is the player we need to be playing alongside Kamara.

Thought the 2 FBs played ok today.

Bost CHs worry me

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, ROTTERDAM1982 said:

Contrast how Arse got the ball to Odegaard as quickly as possible today , and how slow we are at getting the ball to, at the moment, our best footballer at the club. Luiz and Maginn were too slow on the ball, and Emi and Watkins don't hold it up well enough. He might not be the player he was, but he still has more ability than any other player.

We need to get Ramsey playing more and to develop as he is the player we need to be playing alongside Kamara.

Thought the 2 FBs played ok today.

Bost CHs worry me

Don’t disagree with most of that.  Was surprised to see Luiz being took off, but it might be a sign that Emery thought what u did and that luiz was very slow in moving the ball.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, HeyAnty said:

He took his goal well but I don’t think Emery would be happy with his overall performance.  He didn’t seem to influence our play much.

He was everywhere today. Huge improvement on where Ramsey has been the last few weeks. 

• Like 1

Â