Philippe Coutinho

Wainy316

6 hours ago, Villan_of_oz said:

We'll probably have to pay 5 million in wages ....

and the rest... he's reportedly on £125k per week until 2026 so £22m remaining in total, no way anyone would walk away from that contract without a serious payoff and no other club is picking up that tab

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, PieFacE said:

Plot twist

I don’t think it can be even considered a plot twist, as there was no indication at all that he wanted to leave other than the media lies.

You only have to look at his social media photos and training pics, to see that he’s happy and settled here with his family.

Edited by duke313
  • Like 1

30 minutes ago, messi11 said:

I think it's refreshing for him to come out. Puts a end to all speculation and we can focus on the next game and Coutinho being here until end of the season. Hopefully he will come good 

It’s actually not refreshing at all - just shows the level of BS journalism on show in the modern day. Absolute garbage reporting which results in a player having to post something like this.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, VillanousOne said:

that some fans believed the click bait bull crap out there

Someone said a few pages back in this thread, "called it". Based on the absolute bollocks nonsense spouted by, I think, a Brazilian journalist regarding Coutinho requesting a move.

It's absolutely mental. People will believe anything they are told if a blue tick appears next to it or its written in a strange language.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, The_Steve said:

Embarrassing that he’s having to clarify this. 

Disappointing is the word I'd use. It would have been great to ship him off to Brazil in January. Now it seems he's here until he's paid off. A non-alcoholic Ross McCormack.

Edited by villa89
  • Confused 2

24 minutes ago, Don_Simon said:

Someone said a few pages back in this thread, "called it". Based on the absolute bollocks nonsense spouted by, I think, a Brazilian journalist regarding Coutinho requesting a move.

It's absolutely mental. People will believe anything they are told if a blue tick appears next to it or its written in a strange language.

not sure why the world hasn't grasped that the internet will say anything about anyone if it gets clicks and traffic, print enough garbage and one of those pieces of crap will match the 'actual facts'.

Opinion isn't fact.

Things that make you feel good or amplify/massage your own prejudices, beliefs, emotions, gut reactions, whims, also don't make any of those things anymore justified. The internet can reflect everything you want it to, just don't let facts or balanced thought get in the way.

Now over to Tom with the weather

• Like 1

Â