Philippe Coutinho

Wainy316

4 minutes ago, sne said:

Option to by is great. (depending on price)

Getting him and his agent to agree to a deal that works for both him and Villa might be a bit tricky since he might not want to just walk away from say half the money he's guarantied by Barca.

But at least we'll have 6 months to hammer something out and see if it's something we and him would like to move forward with.

I'm not sure but I always thought on deals like this. The option to buy fee was agreed with player and club and it's just a case of us deciding to activate it at the end of the season

1 minute ago, TRO said:

thats all well and good.....is anybody thinking about stopping goals.

Best form of defence is attack, they can’t score if we are attacking for 90 minutes.

just kidding TRO, I’m with you.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, TheMelvillan said:

Sky doing their very best to take the jam out of my doughnut here. Disrespectful bunch of clearings in the woods.

New narrative will now be that no-one else wanted him and he is now a bit rubbish

SG just pin all that Sky crap on the changing room wall, give PC a slap on the back as he goes out into the tunnel and say, “see you later champ”. Job done. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, TRO said:

thats all well and good.....is anybody thinking about stopping goals.

It will come TRO. This is just the start. Gerrard said the fans have reason to be excited if we land our targets. He didn’t lie about the first one that’s for sure! 

• Like 2

Â