Philippe Coutinho

Wainy316

3 minutes ago, DaveAV1 said:

With this thread really hotting up now, shouldn’t we be reopening the Rashica thread? Perhaps dig out the old Jermaine Defoe thread, maybe even dust off the Robbie Keane greatest hits?

How quickly can we get to 2000 pages?

Can we combine this thread with the old Coutinho thread? There's a kind of beauty in these things. Like rings in a tree stump.

For any mod who is so inclined, I think it was called Philippe Coutinho (Inter) and it was back in 2013.

4 minutes ago, AV82 said:

A loan? Ties to Gerrard and the backroom staff? Under 30? Can play as a 10 behind the striker? Low risk signing with high potential? Yes please.

.. not to mention January is a notoriously tricky window. This has the makings of a **** great signing.

I haye to temper the excitement here but until this is confirmed from our end this is still just a story....exacly the type of story barca need to raise interest in a certain player they want gone!

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

If he is so good why has Barcelona then been desperate to get rid for the last 3 years?

Come on you know the answer is because Barcelona are ran by absolute **** idiots 

They failed to get rid of coutinho so far but did manage to shift one £100m player they couldn't get the best out of whilst also letting the contract run down of the other £100m player they couldn't get the best out of

Shambles of a club 

Got no issue with barca wanting to get rid of him as a reflection of his ability more the impact that the whole thing will have on him mentally

3 minutes ago, PerryBarrPet said:

Very quickly if we buy the rest of the Brazil team topped up with a couple from Argentina! 

I know, we are becoming very South American in our team…next up Tagliafico I’m guessing seeing as we have been linked with him….then it’ll be…

A661AE9F-DAE2-43D5-8D45-0C6C73102ADB.jpeg

I think if we have Coutinho for the rest of the season, or even until the World Cup it'd be great and you feel it'd give Chukwuemeka time to develop further (if he signs a new deal) and we'd have a ready made replacement when the Loan finished

Â