Pre-Match Thread

rjw63

2 hours ago, Villarocker said:

I can't see us beating Manure tonight, especially after losing at Brentford. If the bad Manure turn up I can see us maybe going down by a solitary controversial goal to them - a Fernandes dive to win Ronaldo a penalty to convert - unless Emi ca psych him out! If Manure turn up in the right frame of mind, I can see us losing by 2 or 3. 

Optimism rules ok !

Probably the worst time to play them tbf after their last defeat and and of the talk in the press about them needing to up their game, it would be just typical for them to put in a performance tonight and win and then beat us on Saturday before returning to playing the dross that they have been serving up over the last few months.

• Sad 1

13 minutes ago, Phil Silvers said:

No Ronaldo tonight apparently, rumours slabhead is out too, makes it tougher for us, nah we got this.

Probably signing for us, now we've changed our transfer policy 

• Haha 1

Just now, Chindie said:

We aren't beating Manchester United twice in the same season. Even if we go out like mad men they'll get a soft pen/score a worldwide from nowhere/have one balloon in off someone's arse.

You're right, we're beating them thrice in a season.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Chindie said:

We aren't beating Manchester United twice in the same season. Even if we go out like mad men they'll get a soft pen/score a worldwide from nowhere/have one balloon in off someone's arse.

Watch us do it twice in a week ;) 

• Like 1