Pre-Match Thread

rjw63

5 minutes ago, fightoffyour said:

You're right, we're beating them thrice in a season.

I'll never see us beat Manchester United three times in a season. I'd stake decent money I won't see us beat Manchester United more than 10, 15 more times in my lifetime maybe.

3 minutes ago, AvonVillain said:

Jesus Christ enough with the childish neologisms. Yes, 'Ings and Watkins' are playing together. Let's just see shall we...

What about the duo of Butkins playing behind Ings.😂😂😂

United are shit, we beat them earlier in the season, we've gone full strength and I still expect us to lose. 

I expect this will be the last time we see both Ings and Watkins with Coutinho coming in this week. 

Just now, Farlz said:

United are shit, we beat them earlier in the season, we've gone full strength and I still expect us to lose.

Well, of course you do. They're at home and miles better than us. Personally I'm more worried about the positivity all over the radio talking us up. Really looking forward to this game.

Looking forward to the game but not getting ahead of myself. We have a lower midtable team at present. Man U still is packed with superstars. Should be a fun game which we can afford to lose imho. The league is still way more important for me. Until we are safe from relegation it will remain so.