VillaTalk Deadpool 2022

Xela

15 minutes ago, Phil Silvers said:

Just seen a Beeb article about this ******* and thought I'd got some points on the board.

Unfortunately he's still living peacefully within Vatican walls safe and sound unlike thousands of alter boys abused by these *******

You are falling for the trick of blaming individuals when due to the worldwide serial nature of these crimes over centuries it should be the Institution itself that is the focus of people's ire and not the individual carrying out their instructions

The Catholic Church is responsible, no one else, they've always been responsible. The Catholic Church is and always has been a force for evil

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, bickster said:

You are falling for the trick of blaming individuals when due to the worldwide serial nature of these crimes over centuries it should be the Institution itself that is the focus of people's ire and not the individual carrying out their instructions

The Catholic Church is responsible, no one else, they've always been responsible. The Catholic Church is and always has been a force for evil

Agree. 

3 hours ago, Seat68 said:

One perhaps for @bickster he doesn't extend into my small sphere of On U knowledge. 

Also an original member of Aswad. Bass player in various fluid On-U lineups like New Age Steppers, Dub Syndicate and African Headcharge plus other mini On-U projects

According to Discogs I have 13 records with him on but as this doesn't take CDs into account the number will much higher than that

That's such a loss
Apparently he features heavily on the forthcoming Horace Andy album

As a kid I hated Meat Loaf as he was a singer my brother liked. Hate turned to indifference and as I liked bit of musical theatre, I do like this. 

Edited by Seat68
  • Like 1

As a mate of mine said, the first time we heard him: "All Meat and no potatoes". He took Springsteen's Born to Run as a model and turned everything up to 11. I quite liked Bat Out of Hell, bought the single, but left it at that. 

• Like 1